tirsdag den 22. oktober 2013

Tuesday morning outpouring



Life is so confusing- I am just sitting at my university, hard at work and as I look out the window a huge tree sheds its golden leaves, they fall to the ground from it's majestic height with unimaginable grace and I can't help but imagine the joy I would feel if I were walking under that tree that very moment. Nature has such abundance of beauty and sensuality, it aims to please and invigorate us. The tree is in central Copenhagen and I could be walking under it being showered by golden, soft leaves and next I could meet a homeless person struggling with addiction, his face showing a life of struggle and sadness. Such is the life of man inexplicable moments of deep happiness followed by the all consuming pain of losing people we love.

Ingen kommentarer: